D.R. Harris 

D.R Harris & CO. LTD one of London’s oldest pharmacies, established in 1790 D.R Harris has been in St James’s Street for over 200 years. This family-owned business holds the warrant to HRH The Prince of Wales. In 2012 D.R Harris launched their Windsor fragrance range to celebrate the bestowal of a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty the Queen, and in recognition of the significance of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. The specially commissioned label design distinguishes Windsor from other D.R Harris favourites, Arlington and Marlborough. Most of D.R Harris products are still produced by traditional methods, being hand-made and packed in their own premises in London.


Male Grooming

Geo F Trumper


Taylor of Old Bond Street


Taylor of Old Bond Street


Taylor of Old Bond Street


Visitors online

We have 3 guests online

XHTML and CSS Valid

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Valid CSS!


Search our site

The Gentleman's Groom Room
42 Whitehall Crescent

Tel-01382 801504

Site Stats

Members : 1
Content : 10
Web Links : 4
Content View Hits : 83606